The Maiersdorf Faculty Club offers a variety of halls of different sizes for conferences, seminars, meetings and workshops, the largest able to accommodate 130 participants.
- 3 halls capable of accommodating up to 100 participants each
- 4 halls capable of accommodating up to 40 participants each
- an additional hall and foyer for events of up to 120 participants.
The Faculty Club also offers groups a selection of private dining halls for up to 80 participants each.
For larger events, The Faculty Club’s banquet hall can accommodate gatherings of up to 300 participants; its large terrace, overlooking the breathtaking beauty of the Old City of Jerusalem and its surroundings, makes it perfect for receptions, parties and special gatherings.
The Conference Center is equipped with advanced teaching aids and audio-visual equipment:
- A Sophisticated sound amplification system
- Screens, projectors and laptops
- Writing boards and flip-charts
Please check with us in advance to make sure that the equipment you need is available on time for your event!
We offer a variety of Kosher catering options for events, from light refreshments to gourmet meals, both meat and dairy.
In addition, our facilities offer:
- Ample free indoor parking for guests
- Free wi-fi